Saturday, July 25, 2015

21 Day Fix~Day 19

I LOVED the Peapod delivery. I only had a problem with one item and truthfully it was an item I should have ordered in the first place because (can you guess what it is). Yup, donuts. They were good but not great! I know Peapod has wonderful customer service and will refund me for the donuts that were a melty icky mess. Aside from the donuts the meat and produce looked and tasted fantastic. The only thing that I would advise not getting was the lunch meat. It is the organic Applegate lunch meat and it was a rip off considering the small amount that I received.


I woke up today just wanting to stay in bed. I made myself go for a 2 mile run (yes, it was supposed to be 3 miles but it at 7:30 am it was already so hot out). I just couldn't do it. 2 miles was fine! Next up was Cardio Fix. Something thing, really didn't want to do the workout but I felt so much better when I did. No lies here, it was hard today. Burpees, lunges, squats, side obliques. Don't you always feel better when it is completed though! I was dreaming about that donut the whole time I worked out. How bad is that? I am the most honest person and I am not going to lie so I will tell you I MADE myself NOT have it (yet). Today was our weekly chiropractor adjustment so after that we went on a 2 mile walk and then it was time for the donut (really didn't taste that great). 

The Fix is designed to be a 3 week workout. The number one problem I hear from people is that they continue to do it over and over and over. Their bodies plateau and get too used to the program. You need to confuse your muscles and switch it up. When it becomes easy you need to make it hard. 

Choose your hard!



No comments :

Post a Comment