Wednesday, July 29, 2015

July Coach Spotlight: Ashley Johnson


July Coach Spotlight 
Ashley Johnson

Congratulations to my coach with the prettiest Southern accent Ashley Johnson! Seriously you need to check out her Facebook page and watch some of her videos. You will love listening to the sound of her voice!

I love seeing the physical transformation with her wearing the same shirt. Ashley started with Beachbody as my customer by drinking Shakeology and working out to lose weight after her Doctor gave her a stern talking to after she had gained weight at her annual physical. Ashley decided to join Beachbody originally to save money and get the discount on her monthly Shakeology which she fell in love with after trying. To my surprise Ashley loved Beachbody so much she signed up to be a coach and is growing her own business. She recently got certified to teach Insanity. 

I call Ashley my 21 Day Fix expert. She is so good at sticking to a program, preparing delicious meals that are all Fix approved and helping others with their accountability to the program.



Ashley recently completed the Ultimate Reset program and lost a total of 7.25 inches and 6 pounds. This is not an easy program! It is 3 weeks of clean eating following a specific program that Beachbody created. Ashley was a pro and made each meal look delicious and easy to prepare!

Before weight:134
After weight: 128
Lost total 7.25 inches


Testimonial from Ashley:
"I found I was less stressed during the day and got more rest at night. I am not a morning person, but was able to get up a lot easier in the mornings. I did 30 mins of yoga every morning and this was very refreshing. Found a few recipes that I will use with 21 day fix. Overall, I enjoyed the reset."

Here are her after pictures! Doesn't she look amazing??!!

 If you would like Ashley to help you with your physical or business goals, please connect with her. She is growing her team and would love to have you join her!


Facebook: Ashley Burgess Johnson
Email: anb1234@icloud.com



No comments :

Post a Comment