Thursday, July 16, 2015

Mid point update on 21 Day Fix


Yes yes yes, I am still doing the 21 Day Fix. I am the world's most boring eater though and I figured you don't need to see that I am having yet another wonderful Shakeology for breakfast....
Or yet another salad with no salad dressing for lunch?
The place I really struggle with is dinner. Breakfast, lunches, snacks, I have no problem following any of them. These are really simple. Dinner is where it feels too normal. I am able to make the foods that I love (I know bad problem to have) and just have them in proper portions. But to me it feels like cheating. Also, I haven't been very strict on having treats (not necessarily a no-no on the fix but again to me it feels I am doing something wrong). 

So, I am a real human person and I have tons of food set backs. I like, no LOVE, my desserts. 

From a workout standpoint I am a week and a 1/2 into the program. My workouts have never been stronger. I feel fantastic. I don' mind if I modify some moves because I know that every day I get stronger and have more confidence in my moves. 

Don't be afraid to try! 

No comments :

Post a Comment