Thursday, July 9, 2015

Kraft mac n' cheese~don't buy quite yet

I saw this ad in a magazine stating, "no synthetic colors, flavors or preservatives." Just a warning don't buy Kraft quite yet. The changes are not coming until January 2016. This is not stated anywhere but I found this information out by doing some additional research.
 I checked out boxes at my local store and they in fact still contain the chemicals and colors which lead me to stop buying them in the first place. I almost feel like it is tricky marketing on their part. How many consumers are actually going to take a look to see if they are purchasing the "new and improved" version. I bet there is going to be a lot of inventory still floating around stores for a long while.

So here is my warning!! Don't just buy Kraft yet. Wait and check the packaging yourself and make sure that the company does what they say they will. 

Want to read more about what lead to the change? Why Kraft dumped their artificial ingredients?

No comments :

Post a Comment